BigBadBabar - USA online poker, rakeback, resources
Betcoin (a Bitcoin-only skin on the Winning Poker Network) is an interesting option.
***If you have any questions about Bitcoin just let me know - it's easy!***
Pros: Betcoin has a unique all-in-one player rewards program that includes poker rakeback as well as rebates on sportsbets and casino/dice play. Basically the more you play/wager, the better your rewards get. They have a first deposit bonus and multiple reloads, are PT/HEM-compatible, and have player-to-player transfers. Bitcoin deposits and cashouts are super fast. One key perk is access to WPN's MTTs and SNGs (see below). Anyone anywhere can play - no ID needed!
Cons: Cash game traffic is very low - a bit of NLHE and PLO is it.
X-factor: Betcoin doesn't share its cash game player pool with WPN, but it does share its MTT and SNG pools. If you live in a WPN-prohibited state (DE, KY, LA, MD, NJ, NV, WA), then Betcoin is a good way to get into those huge MTTs (including the million-dollar ones!) or to go grind the SNG rake race.
Also: All 50 states are allowed! Plus, Bitcoin! If you're new to it - don't worry - it's easy to learn - I can walk you through it in 10 minutes or so - just let me know. Here are some useful links I found on Google, and there's plenty of other good info out there:
https://bitcoin.org/en/faq https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works http://bitcoinbasic.com/
Any questions? CONTACT ME
Ready to get going? Follow these steps:
1) Uninstall the Betcoin software if it's already on your computer.
2) Clear cookies in your internet browser - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! If not done properly, your account won't get tagged to me and I won't be able to help out in future. Also, I won't get paid :)
HERE'S a cool page with info on how to clear cookies - you can follow its steps: CLEAR COOKIES!
3) Click this banner: Or here's the text link: BETCOIN
4) On the page that opens, in the upper right, click LOGIN/JOIN and then 'create a new account.'
5) CONTACT ME and tell me what email and username you signed up with, so I can verify it on my end.
6) Let me know if you'd like help with depositing, or have any questions, etc!