BigBadBabar - USA online poker, rakeback, resources
Intertops (Revolution network) has been around forever and has a great reputation.
Pros: Intertops has a very nice 36% rakeback on all new accounts, as well as a sweet 200% up to $1000 first deposit bonus. The software is solid and supports PT/HEM. They do have player-to-player transfers, with a twist (see below). The cashouts are some of the best around – about one week to receive a check. There’s a sportsbook and an online casino, and you can play on PC or Mac.
Cons: Traffic is lower here – Intertops is a good option if you play micro/small stakes NL, and there's also some PLO/PLO8 traffic, but that's about it. There's no mobile-device version.
X-factor: Anyone can receive player-to-player transfers, but you have to play for a while (and pay some rake) before they let you to send out transfers to other players.
Also: There are many deposit and withdrawal options, including all the standard ones. Unluckily, new accounts from Kentucky are not allowed, but everyone else is good. Sorry Kentucky.
Any questions? CONTACT ME
Ready to get going? Follow these steps:
1) Uninstall the Intertops software if it's already on your computer.
2) Clear cookies in your internet browser - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! If not done properly, your account won't get tagged to me and I won't be able to help out in future. Also, I won't get paid :)
HERE'S a cool page with info on how to clear cookies - you can follow its steps: CLEAR COOKIES!
3) Click this banner: Or here's the text link: INTERTOPS
4) On the page that opens, click START INSTALLATION and sign up for a new account. Once done, download the poker software.
5) CONTACT ME and tell me what email and username you signed up with, so I can verify it on my end.
6) Let me know if you'd like help with depositing, or have any questions, etc!